Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Never thought I would be writting all my thoughts and feelings in a blog. I'm not a writter, english was my second language, so I'm terrible at grammar and punctuations and shit you learn in english class. A friend last month told me that the best writters speak their mind and do not worry about grammar and shit like that.. He encourage me to write my thoughts, I thought he was completly out of his freaken mind but he truly belived in me. When someone belive in you, it changes the perspective of how you see yourself. After a month talking to my friend about writting a blog while drinking wiskey, I decided to grow some balls and write my thoughts here. I'm not a writter like I said before, but I promise that I will write my thoughts and how I feel and see life.

2 comments: